Put Our Eyes on Your Prize
Before You Buy, There’s More You Need to See
As a home-buyer, there’s a lot for you to learn in a limited window of time in order to ensure that your prospective investment will be a good fit. That’s why at Danny Inspections, we offer a first-rate home inspection that will give you the knowledge to truly and fully understand whether or not the property’s condition is in line with what you’re looking for from a home purchase. We’ll make sure that you’re properly informed about the home’s strengths, weaknesses, and potential safety hazards so that you’re comfortable in your ability to make a buying decision that won’t fall short.
Your Dedicated Home Inspection Professionals
- Our experience in the industry enables us to efficiently and accurately diagnose deficiencies that can compromise the condition of a home’s structure and mechanical systems if left unmanaged
- When a visual assessment isn’t enough to obtain the desired results, we’ll utilize any number of the following tools at no extra cost as necessary: thermal imaging, aerial drone photography, 360° camera, moisture meter, and carbon monoxide detector
- In addition to offering a full selection of professional home inspection services, we also offer specialty services such as 203K HUD Consulting, 1st-time Home-Buyer Seminars, and much more!
Receive a Digital Inspection Report Within 24 Hours
Within 24 hours of finishing up our assessment of your prospective home, we’ll deliver a comprehensive digital inspection report that will show you everything you need to know about the property’s current condition. Each inspected component will be thoroughly summarized and arranged in a format that’s easy for every client to read and understand—and when necessary, we’ll even include high-resolution photographs of certain areas of the home. We’ll also grant you access to the cutting-edge Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- In just a few minutes, you can take your inspection report and turn it into a customized project and repair request list that can be included with your real estate agent’s standard repair addendum
- While browsing through defective inspection findings, you can choose to request for the component to be repaired or replaced—or, alternatively, you can ask for monetary reimbursement
- The CRL™ feature can be accessed on personal computers, laptops, and most mobile devices
Proudly Serving Chicagoland
We offer a variety of professional home inspection services to the greater Chicago metropolitan area.
At Danny Inspections, we think that buying a home without learning about the property’s many components is just asking for trouble later down the road. That’s why we offer a comprehensive home inspection that will identify potential discrepancies in how the home appears and how it actually performs—helping you avoid many of the frustrations and expensive fixes homeowners often have to handle. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Home inspections start at just $300.